Check out what's around us.
- 5 Mins walking to Aquatic Center. It offers baseball, soccer, tennis, cricket, pool, Ice Skating Rinks, et cetera.
- Flushing Meadows-Corona Park, a 1,255-acre park, is considered a flagship park in Queens. The site hosted two
World's Fairs. Also located here is Citi-Field, home of the New York Mets of Major League Baseball and the USTA Billie
Jean King National Tennis Center which is the home of the US Tennis Open.
- 2 Blocks to Botanical Garden.
- Kissena Park is a 234-acre park with a lake as a centerpiece.
- Three Blocks from Library, Post office
- Flushing is a 30-minute plus commute on the #7 subway to midtown Manhattan from the Main Street terminus.
The LIRR also runs from Main Street to midtown—17 minutes.
- Buses Q12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20A, 20B, 25, 27, 34, 44, 48, 65, 66, and QB1 serve Flushing. The QM2 runs express to
- Major highways that serve the area include the Van Wyck Expressway, Whitestone Expressway, Grand Central
Parkway and Long Island Expressway. Northern Boulevard extends from the Queensboro Bridge in Long Island City
through Flushing into Nassau County.
- Access to JFK, LA GUARDIA Airport within 10-20 minutes.
- Elementary school PS 244Q is cross street from the Condo.
- The nearest Junior High School is I.S. 237, Which is Approximately two block away at 46-21 Colden street.
- The High School is John Brown high school, Which is approximately 0.7 miles away at 63-25 Main street. flushing